Wednesday, August 26

Waste my time

 

"Hold on to me
Like we're the only ones that see
The sky above us falling down (...)
I have wasted most of my life
Playing games that I knew I'd lose
Let me sing to you
Just sit here, don’t move
I just want to waste some time with you
So take my hand
I don't understand (...)
Forcing back the tears
Over all the years
Boarding up the door (...)
And I still don't believe
That you want to waste your time with me"


Laying in bed at night when S. sent me this song, which just happened to be the perfect description of the bench afternoon I just had with M. The feeling I must be doing something right in this life, for once, spreading some good to the people around me, like I always wanted to do. Living and loving, smiling and crying, understanding me and the world. What a journey.

No comments: